Friday, October 3, 2008

The official photo ...


... taken by the lovely and talented Katherine Bomboy.

I know, I know, it's not about me. But I have to say thanks so much to all who helped me get ready for the cast and crew screening and the red carpet event: Sheryl and Kelly R. for babysitting, Kelly B. for opening up her closet to me in my pursuit of the perfect dress, Maggie and Mary Ann for loaning shoes and accessories, Pat and Amy for assuring me that I looked fine just before dashing out the door, Jerry at Village Cleaners for making sure Scott's suit was cleaned in time, and Renee Smith at the Loft for the highlights and hair style. It takes a village, people.

To read about our red carpet adventures, jump back a few posts by clicking at the bottom on "older posts."

1 comment:

jessica said...

you guys look great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...