Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting ready ...


OK, here's my outfit for tonight. It's a cool silky blouse with a cute tanktop underneath and my favorite jeans. This is for the cast and crew screening of Billy the Early Years. I can't wait to see all our amazing friends who worked on the film: Armie Hammer, Stefanie Butler, Nick Paladino, Tom Howard, Phil Naish, Ronnie Brookshire, Danny O'Lannerghty, Dave Dilbeck, Reggie and Ladyelove Smith, and so many more. Thanks to a team effort of fabulous moms, my red carpet outfit is nearly complete for tomorrow night. Everyone's pitching in to loan me their fabulous accessories. I bought a little black dress at Macy's as back-up in case none of the borrowed dresses work, so I'm covered either way. The main thing is hearing Hubz' music on the big screen. After all, this isn't about me (but it's fun to play dress-up!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...