Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation playlist


as i mentioned in my multi-part wrap up, my sisters and i cranked the tunes on sirius satellite radio during our fabulous sister-palooza weekend.

and so, without further adieu, the sister-plaooza soundtrack. i suggest you pop on over to itunes and check these out:

Let’s Go (Suzie McNeil)

I Love Myself Today (Bif Naked)

The Only Thing that Looks Good (Bryan Adams)

Love Song (Sara Bareilles)

If I Were a Boy (Beyonce)

Photograph (Jamie Cullum)

Stay Here Forever (Jewel)

Love Somebody (Schuyler Fisk)

I Will Possess Your Heart (Death Cab for Cutie)

Wishing Well (Airborne Toxic Event)

Love is My Religion (Ziggy Marley)

True to Myself (Ziggy Marley)

My Sweet Lord (Wailing Souls)

Primavera (Santana)

Africa Bamba (Santana)

Don't Stop (Fleetwood Mac)

special thanks to my sis charlotte for putting the list together and helping me realize that life is so much more fun when there's a soundtrack playing at full volume.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...