Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How did I get here?


Somehow, accidentally, I have become - it occurred to me moments ago - a (gasp) MommyBlogger. A Blog-her. That is to say, a mommy who blogs.

Honestly, that is not what I set out to do. And now, 373 posts later, I find that in writing about all the things that are important to me - my child, my work, my husband, my hobbies (cough - cupcakes) - I am part of an illustrious group of women who are pretty much doing the same thing. There's Mom 101, Woulda Coulda Shoulda, Surrender Dorothy and many more. We blog to chronicle our lives, to have a voice, to share who we are, to find ourselves.

And, so, there it is.

I want to get this book, written by some of the "best known" MommyBloggers -- And by "best known," I mean I never heard of them until today, but apparently millions of readers would say otherwise. You also might want to check out Nashville MommyBloggers Suburban Turmoil and Busy Mom. But then come back here. OK?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...