Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Monkey Day!


Jack Henry's birthday is on Saturday but today is the day we are having his monkey cupcake party at his daycare. It's different this year because he's in the pre-school class, which means there are more kids and thus, more rules regarding birthday parties. Balloons are a no-no, as are candles and goody bags. The plates, napkins and cups are OK, and the cupcake toppers have been approved, despite the pointy toothpicks. So we are set for this afternoon and I'm sure it will be fun. The cupcakes are lemon with lemon buttercream icing. I know, I do these every time, but they are good and fool-proof. They of course don't compare to Shara Lunn's handiwork, but I did the best I could. Happy Monkey Day, Jack Henry!

1 comment:

Cakes By Shara said...

i think they are perfect :) I know Jack Henry loved them best because you made them.
Take Care.
Shara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...