Monday, August 18, 2008

I heart Lenny's


This photo doesn't do this sandwich justice, but I had to blog about Lenny's. Hubs and I first discovered it in Memphis and in recent years it has set up shop in Cool Springs and now Green Hills. Pictured here is my favorite - the Italian sub - which includes ham, prosciutto, capicola, provolone and genoa salami. Add tomato, lettuce, mayo, salt & pepper, and of course oil & vinegar and you've got one darn tasty sandwich. Take my word for it - it's worth the drive from where ever you live to get one of these made-to-order creations. Oh, and the employees are super friendly. Seems to be part of their corporate culture. What a concept.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Reminds me of the traditional Philadelphia Hoagie. Those things are effin' good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...