Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 2-year blog-iversary to BlogofJoan!


yes, it's been two years since i launched this blog, which has given me an outlet to talk about life, family, restaurants, cupcakes and whatever else crosses my mind.

the inspiration for the blog came from my experience with post partum depression, and how my sister's visit helped get me back on track. read the original post here.

and you know what's really cool? i'm writing about just that in the May issue of her nashville, so be on the lookout. i'll remind you when it it's out on stands and online.

thanks to google analytics, i can tell you that in the past two years at blogofjoan we have had 4,907 unique visitors and 32,534 page views.

wow. that's a lot of people interested in A) Cupcakes B) my child and C) my obsessions with vanity plates and gophers.

thanks for your support! keep coming back!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Happy blog-o-versary! I think I have been reading since the very beginning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...