Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cecil is here!

today i returned to work after my week-long battle with shingles and a gnarly sinus infection. happily, i was greeted by this exciting piece of mail.




though the package was apparently damaged in transport, cecil the sage hen, mascot of pitzer college where my twinnie works, seems no worse for wear.

if you haven't seen the adorable video the pitzer PR office made with cecil, you should.

see it here.

though the university of my employ regularly beats pitzer in the u.s. news and world report rankings, they've got us beat on the mascot cuteness factor.

and really, what's more important?

1 comment:

Jean said...

I'm so glad her arrived safely. I admit, I didn't package him that well. I was going more for speed than accuracy! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...