Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kill the pirate








It's already begun. Jack Henry's 4th birthday is four months away and I've already started to slip down the slippery slope of party overkill.

It all started a while back when I bought this Meri Meri Pirate cupcake kit. The boy saw it and began imagining his very own pirate birthday party. Not a bad idea at all.

When I was in SoCal, I saw a large pirate ship centerpiece by the same company and if it weren't such an awkward size I would have bought it and brought it home on the plane. And though I have been a strong proponent of the no-muss, no-fuss birthday party, I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I went to Meri Meri's online store to see if I could buy it there.

Fortunately -or- unfortunately, I found a whole SLEW of pirate stuff there, and I want it all. All of it, I tell you. I am THIS CLOSE to tumbling headlong into absolute and complete pirate party overkill.

Somebody do an intervention. Quick!

PS does anybody know where I can get eye patches?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...