Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How lucky am I?



... to have such a talented photographer for a friend?

John Russell (a famed Associated Press photographer whose work was recently featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated) works right in my suite and offered to snap this. I must say this shot is a little better than the ones I take with my crappy BlackBerry.

The St. Patrick's Day-themed March birthday office party was a success.

The menu included chocolate cake with dark chocolate chunks, as well as white sour cream cake. The icings included plain buttercream icing, Bailey's Irish Cream buttercream icing and dark chocolate mousse buttercream icing. Oh, and Vegan chocolate cupcakes too.

Toppings included green sprinkles and Lucky Charms Cereal.

The dark brown baking cups were from Cupcake Swirl. The sprinkles and leprechaun toppers are from Sweetwise.

All in all, a great celebration. Thanks, John for this excellent photo!

PS Another talented photographer, Jenny Mandeville, also works here. She's an NYU grad and has done product photography for Real Simple magazine. See the photo she took of my cupcakes here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...