Friday, February 20, 2009

"Things have changed! We have a toddler now!"


Yes, that's from Raising Arizona. Funniest. Movie. Ever.

"I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got."

OK, I'll stop now.

In another life, I would have seen all of the Oscar-nominated films by now. In another life, I would have spent the ENTIRE DAY watching the E! network's sycophantic red carpet arrivals coverage. But I'm not that gal anymore. Instead, my weekend will be filled with all kinds of Lego-building, dragon-slaying ball-kicking, Shrek-watching fun.

In the spirit of the Academy Awards, I couldn't resist posting this photo of these adorable cupcakes from Eleni's New York.

Enjoy the Oscars, Ya'll. And let me know how they turn out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...