Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh, the Boobaloo!





Jack Henry and I had a big time at the mall yesterday. We rented one of these excellent Boobaloos and ate cupcakes from the new Curious Gourmet Cupcakery kiosk. By the way: Yum! The moist, decadent cake comes in a little cup and the icing is very light and fluffy (a meringue buttercream, perhaps?) Anyway, it was just an amazing experience. LOVE THEM!

Two other highlights.

First, Jack Henry decided he needed to poop just when we had settled down to eat our lunch. He got that desperate look on his face and I knew I had to act fast. I put the tray of food on the top of the Boobaloo and we high tailed it to the bathroom. Yep, I took our entire meal (vegetables and salad from Sbarro's) into the public bathroom. Crisis averted.

At the end of our time at the mall, Jack Henry begged to go on the carousel. It was a wonderful, fun, holiday memory ... until ... the music came to a stop and he staged a sit-in and refused to get off. I had to drag him screaming to the car. Why's it always gotta end this way?

All in all, still a fun day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...