Monday, December 8, 2008

Cherished memories






You know how you imagine these wonderful moments of familial bliss? Here's the best photo I could get of Jack Henry when we went to buy our Christmas tree.

He perked up later when we went to Red Robin for lunch. I had a turkey burger with a salad. I gotta say, it was really good. I managed to stop myself from eating a bunch of fries, though it was tough.

Then we went home and decorated the tree. Jack Henry was interested for about seven seconds. Then he got grumpy and we put him down for a nap.

When the boy woke up, he couldn't wait to see the Christmas tree lights. He has decided in no uncertain terms that he will be getting a red train for Christmas that goes 'round and 'round.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...