Saturday, October 25, 2008

I may never bake again



Why bother when there are such supremely talented people in the world? The lovely and talented Kat from Muddy's Bake Shop in Memphis was visiting Nashville today and so graciously gifted me with these fantastic goodies. I started hyperventilating when I read the note she put with the box describing each of the items. Not just cupcakes but toffee bars, honey rosemary cookies and oh, my, where to begin? I only got as far as a ginger molasses cookie, a toffee bar and half of a lemon cupcake before I had to stop. So wonderful. Every bite. But I simply must pace myself. Tomorrow I'll try more cupcakes: red velvet, peanut butter, grasshopper, banana, and more. I can't wait! (Another update soon!)

If you get out her way, please do stop in. I know I will be there with bells on Thanksgiving weekend when we go to see Hubz' family. This second shot is of the lovely Kat and her super-fabulous boyfriend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...