Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ah, yes, cupcakes


This is a big cupcake week for me. I'm hosting my mommies group at lunch today and then tomorrow am hosting the office's October birthday celebration. The mommies group is a brown bag lunch and we're having a costume swap. I made lemon sour cream cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream icing. Tomorrow's birthday party will be for a larger group. I'm making three different kinds of cupcakes: chocolate, white and lemon. I'm bringing loads of different candies for toppings, which I'll put in my pale yellow depression glass sherbet dishes. The theme is fall/halloween, so I'm making different colored leaves out of construction paper to decorate the table. I was thinking about letting people frost their own cupcakes, too, but that might get complicated. Even I, the queen of overkill, have limits.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...