Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to work


NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO READ ABOUT OUR VACA FROM THE START.
I'm back to work and Jack Henry is at daycare, surrounded by his friends and loving teachers. It was a big adjustment for him to say good bye to my parents this morning. He didn't want them to go and kept telling me how sad he was and how he would miss them. Big concepts for such a little guy. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I really think he might be gifted. He seems so advanced in so many ways. I know, I know, all parents think their children are gifted. But just give me this one, OK? What's amazing to me is that he spent five days with Granny and didn't miss me a bit. I'm going to have to start calling her "Super Granny" because she really does know how to entertain a child and have fun while doing it. Games, puzzles, stories, trips to the park. I swear no trip to Disney Land could ever top the week he's had. And our time on the beach was a wonderful break. Now back to reality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...