Friday, June 27, 2008

What's in your purse?


One red sock, size 2-3 years. One bottle of Tylenol. Lip gloss (four kinds). Mary Kay lip balm. One tin of Altoids. Wallet. Lipstick. One EmergenC packet (pink). Dental floss. Loose change. Three red pens. Small plastic lion. Rubber bands. Red Match Box car (SUV). One small rock. Business cards. Bandaid. Work ID card. Miscellaneous receipts. One stray button. Travel documents from recent trip. Oh - and of course my BlackBerry (which I used to take this picture) and my car keys. What's in yours? Leave me a post.

5 comments:

jessica said...

tylenol, orange cream tums, two kinds of lip gloss, band-aids, keys, tin of cinnamon altoids, tropical twist trident gum, kleenex, pill tin of pills i can't take these days, several pens, my wallet, which is actually a clutch.

editor said...

That is funny. how do we fit so much stuff in our purses? And I swear if I take one thing out, that will be the thing I need.

Cakes By Shara said...

Mine has a wallet, receipts that need to be logged,pen's all colors, my camera, my phone, chapstick, Cake and cupcake pictures, Business cards, key's, Flower Spikes, and floral tape.

CK1 said...

This is embarassing: Wallet, iPhone, pressed powder, the cats' rabies tags, expired season tickets to Alias, a lifetime tire-rotation card, 6lipsticks, lip balm, lip-liner, lip gloss, folding hairbrush, earbud headphones, concealer, house keys, car keys, a card case (with none of my own cards in it)a glasses-cleaning cloth, about 17 hair elastics and a safety pin. OH! And a small stash of Band Aids I forgot about.

Jean said...

Checkbook. wallet with credit cards. grocery store reciept that's about 2 feet long.a ziplock bag filled with pecans and almonds.pen. Laura Mercier Lip plumnper. Chanel lipgloss. sunglasses. keys.Ipod.Journal.Tutti Dolce sugar wafer lipgloss. 2 Bobbi Brown lip pencils. 2 Bobbi Brown lip sticks. Lip rescue lip balm.Milani clear lip gloss. Origins A Perfect World eye serum. Absolutely no cash at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...