Monday, June 23, 2008

Response from Alacer on EmergenC

Jack Henry got hives on two different occasions from the kids EmergenC powder drink, though he never had this type of reaction to the adult version of the product. Anyway, the company's customer service rep just called me and we talked ad nauseum about the whole thing. The good news is, they don't use dyes, as my doctor suggested. The bad news is we simply don't know why he had a reaction to the drink. They've asked me to mail back the remaining product to them so they can have it analyzed. So they are handling things responsibly and seemed genuinely to care as opposed to just being fearful that I was going to sue them or something. They're also sending me a free box of the "pink" flavor, which I love. Anyhoo. That's the update on that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...