Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ready to bake!


Tonight Jack Henry and I are going to bake cupcakes for the Mommies group I'm in. We meet tomorrow. I can't decide which to make: chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream icing with a melted Reese's cup in the middle and chopped Reese's cups on top; or lemon cupcakes with all butter buttercream icing with pink sugar sprinkles and yellow dusting sugar. What do you think? PS the cute/fancy cupcake wrappers pictured here are what I'm using. I got them at Sweet Wise and it's what my role model Shara Lunn uses, so it's extra special.

1 comment:

Cakes By Shara said...

Thank you Joan :) You can get basic flower cutters from sweetwise too. Kathy will run a cookies and cupcake class at least once a year. Sign up for that class it is a good one. I made a stawberry filling and put it on a lemonaid cake then put some buttercream on it as well.. that could be good with a cupcake the filling inside YUMMY! Or a black cherry filling now that cherrys are coming in with dark chocolate icing. mmmm. Have fun creating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...